HOW TO SCHEDULE:
1. Select the day you’d like to shop from the calendar.
2. Select the time that works best for you. Hit ‘Continue’ button.
3. Please enter your contact information. Hit "Confirm" button.
We will send you an email confirmation of your appointment as well as address information.
Here are a few tips before you arrive. If you have any questions or need more information, don't hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Nothing is more important than keeping our guests, community + families safe. For the time being, we will be open by appointment only on the specified dates and times.
- This provides us the time to sanitize in between visits.
- Guests will be asked to wash their hands and/or disinfect with hand sanitizer upon entering the shop.
- We will maintain a safe distance between all guest(s).
- All staff will be wearing masks, per state requirements, and we kindly ask that you do the same. If you don’t have one, we will provide one for you, free of charge.
- A maximum of two additional guests are allowed per appointment. If you are bringing a child, they must remain with you at all times.
PLEASE BE RIGHT ON TIME
Once you've booked your appointment, we've reserved that time just for you so please call or text us if you are running late. If you're a bit early, please hang tight until your appointment time.
MAKE SURE YOU’RE ALL HEALTHY ENOUGH TO SHOP
Before your appointment begins, we will ask everyone if they are healthy enough to shop. That means no guest has a fever, cough, or trouble breathing. If someone is experiencing these symptoms, they will not be permitted to shop that day, and we will reschedule for another time.
In the event you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we greatly appreciate at least a 24-hour notice.
Phone/Text us: 626-539-7269
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org